Dependent Eligibility Audits
The discovery and removal of ineligible dependent / dependents will be significant as they cost you and your employees money. By reducing these healthcare costs, an employer is able to provide the most comprehensive benefits at the best value, which is a win‐win situation for the employer and the employee.
Secova’s Dependent Eligibility Verification Audit handles verifications with sensitivity, ensuring employees understand exactly why a dependent may be ineligible and explaining the process every step of the way, which, in turn, eliminates adverse employee reaction and helps maintain employee goodwill.
- Ensure your employees are getting the maximum out of their benefit schemes
- Get all data for your organization up-to-date including that for employee life events
- Remove all ineligibilities / ineligible dependents
- Reduce compliance risk under ERISA & DOL guidelines
- Guaranteed Organization Savings of 6-10% after audit cost
Our Standard Dependent Eligibility Verification Audit Process Includes:
- Set-up of a project management team in place from planning to completion
- Progress report calls to keep you aware of any updates about the verification process
- A project analysis and recommendation presentation to identify specific savings, ROI, and to ensure post-audit compliance with your eligibility rules
Keep the Savings Coming
Without ongoing dependent eligibility verification, the number of ineligible dependents could revert to its pre-audit level in three to five years. Through Ongoing Dependent Eligibility Management, we make sure your enrollees remain eligible for coverage. This means
Requesting, Collecting, Auditing and Maintaining:
- Eligibility verification documentation from newly enrolling dependents
- Recertification verification documentation on a regular basis
- Secure online access to Secova’s Dependent Eligibility Management System to view and manage documentation
- Compliance consulting support for benefit administrators
Get a free consultation
We are always happy to review your existing benefit portfolio. We often find after completing a review that we can save money or offer a richer benefit program. We are committed to keeping our clients educated on the constant changes regarding health insurance benefits. Contact us with any questions regarding your benefit needs.